- Retinoic acid is a hormone that signals limb development in metamorphosing frogs.
- Angiogenesis is critical during limb development of the foetus.
- Some were physical, affecting muscle and limb development, cardiac strength and balance.
- This is similar to the embryonic apical ectodermal ridge, which forms during normal limb development.
- One of the most important functions of the FGF receptors ( FGFR ) is in limb development.
- It's difficult to find limb development in a sentence. 用limb development造句挺难的
- The "'limb bud "'is a structure formed early in limb development.
- There are three Gli factors that are essential for limb development : Gli1, Gli2 and Gli3.
- His research interests focus on vertebrate limb development, evolutionary novelties, 3D based imaging tools in developmental biology.
- :I believe the HOX genes are unusual in that respect due to the nature of their distinction in limb development.
- Two independent research programs concluded that some mutations are caused by parasitic flatworms that invade the tadpole stage and modify limb development.
- Some fruit trees have strong apical dominance, and young trees can become " leggy ", with poor side limb development.
- This is the case with the signal for left-heartedness : Its discovery emerged from the apparently unrelated area of limb development.
- Studies on the mouse homolog suggested a function in bone morphogenesis and limb development through the sonic hedgehog ( SHH ) signaling pathway.
- As if nature's machinery was not already complex enough, researchers have found that other genes are also involved in limb development.
- Mundlos said it was not yet clear how his group's results on limb development were related to the recent findings about BMPs.