- He has the requisite Lisztian hair and dashing looks.
- He utterly lacked Lisztian irony or ease.
- Except for this venture into Lisztian virtuosity, Perahia has seldom strayed from the core Classical masters.
- He wears his thinning hair in a sort of Lisztian pageboy, but his theatricality ends there.
- Her reading of the chordal central section is dark, gauzy and more overtly Lisztian than any of the competitors.
- It's difficult to find lisztian in a sentence. 用lisztian造句挺难的
- Indeed, the Symphony in D minor remains the most outstanding example of cyclic symphonic writing in the Lisztian influences.
- Even some who were more accommodating of Tausig's " Lisztian eccentricities " felt he would play better as he matured.
- And he opened the concert with " Quatrains " ( 1994 ), a neo-Lisztian essay by Raoul Pleskow.
- This is the Lisztian puzzle, for the difference between the ordinary and the sublime lies with the person sitting at the keyboard.
- Sonata and his Sonata in B minor both are, hearing both twice in one day can test the affection of even the most devoted Lisztian.
- American Junichi Steven Sato, 23, strikes a Lisztian pose by presenting his own piano transcription of Franz Liszt's Psalm XIII for chorus and orchestra.
- Interestingly, in the first and third movements he performs cadenzas composed by Saint-Saens, which are almost Lisztian in their Romanticism yet tasteful and effective.
- Alan Walker, the biographer and tireless cheerleader for all things Lisztian, has come down from Canada to the 92nd Street Y to present three evenings of Liszt and his life.
- Those on the other saw, on the Lisztian side, musical form best fitting musical content, pitted against works reusing old forms without any feeling for their growth and reason.
- Indeed, novelty piano is a zany amalgam of Tin Pan Alley tunes and 19th-century, Lisztian salon music; it incorporates the syncopated rhythms of ragtime and the stride piano of jazz.