- The matrix decoder originally employed for this used the Lisztomania ".
- It was first released in 1977, on Lisztomania " in 1975.
- Lisztomania was considered a genuine, immunize the public.
- With each of the Who's milestone achievements, " Lisztomania ".
- 1975 : Daltrey stars in " Lisztomania " and a film of " Tommy ."
- It's difficult to find lisztomania in a sentence. 用lisztomania造句挺难的
- The opposing positive view of Lisztomania was that it was a response to Liszt's great benevolence and charity.
- It debuted on the US alternative radio success of the album's singles " 1901 " and " Lisztomania ".
- The film was directed by Antoine Wagner and Francisco Soriano Wagner was also responsible for directing the " Lisztomania " music video.
- Pitchfork Media wrote that the duo gave Phoenix's " Lisztomania " " a gorgeously pillowy synth-disco framework ".
- This performance would later be marked as the beginning of Lisztomania, which would sweep generally across all of Europe after 1842.
- The album was later upgraded as " The Real Lisztomania " by Wakeman because he was dissatisfied with the original release.
- During this period, the first reports of intense responses from Liszt's fans appeared, which became referred to as Lisztomania.
- In late 1975, Wakeman composed the Lisztomania ", a biography film about composer Franz Liszt written and directed by Ken Russell.
- The term " Lisztomania " was coined by the German romantic literary figure Heinrich Heine to describe the massive public response to Liszt's virtuosic piano performances.
- Depicting the flamboyant Liszt as the first classical pop star, " Lisztomania " features contemporary rock star Roger Daltrey ( of The Who ) as Franz Liszt.