- Manager Daily newspaper is known for its critical commentaries of the government.
- He studies Collins and the chess-like moves of the opposing managers daily.
- Sondhi founded " Manager Daily " in 1982 after several ventures in publishing.
- Sondhi Limthongkul, the group's owner, was quoted saying by Manager Daily, one of his publications.
- Sondhi's levied public criticisms of Thaksin on his TV show and his media outlets, the Manager Daily newspaper and ASTV.
- It's difficult to find manager daily in a sentence. 用manager daily造句挺难的
- M Group includes the English-language Asia Inc . and Manager magazines, and the Thai-language Manager Daily and Manager weekly newspapers.
- Manager Daily newspaper, in a front-page story, reported that the finance minister yesterday submitted a resignation letter to Prime Minister Chavalit Yongchaiyudh.
- Manager Group owns several newspapers and magazines including Manager Daily, a Thai-language business newspaper, and Manager, an English-language business magazine.
- Sondhi's group includes the English-language Asia Inc . and Manager magazines, and the Thai-language Manager Daily and Manager weekly newspapers.
- Schilling had pestered his manager daily, telling him he was ready, that he had prepared on his off days as if he would be Wednesday's starter.
- The government plans to inject $ 2.1 billion baht into the property market in the form of below-market-rate loans to civil servants, Manager Daily newspaper reported.
- Three other business newpapers _ Wattachak, Krungthep Turakij and Manager Daily _ recently raised their price to 10 baht ( 40 cents ) in an effort to maintain profit margins in the face of higher newsprint costs.
- The Manager group owed Thai Military Bank 176 million baht ( dlrs 4.4 million ) and Thai Farmers Bank 467 million baht ( dlrs 11.7 million ), according to the report in Manager Daily.
- During the Black May incident in May 1992, " Manager Daily " and two other newspapers were threatened with being banned by the government of General Suchinda Kraprayoon for having printed pictures of the demonstration crackdown.
- The lawsuit focused on a Manager Daily article published in January 2000 suggesting that the three officials were accomplices of foreigners and terrorists in the 1999 sieges on the Myanmar Embassy and a hospital by Myanmar pro-democracy students.