many a day造句
- Many a day i sit down to one of my grand dinners with an aching heart .
- He's the cleanest, briskest, most alive thing that's walked in here in many a day .
- Troy toiled up the road with a languor and depression greater than any he had experienced for many a day and year before .
- Many a day did he waste over those useless schemes
- Many a day did we spend at the seaside
- It's difficult to find many a day in a sentence. 用many a day造句挺难的
- That s the question i ve been propounding to myself for many a day - not concerning you merely , but concerning everybody
- Many a night and many a day had its inmates listened to the echoes in the corner , with hearts that failed them when they heard the thronging feet
- It is possible that tom s mental stomach had never really hungered for one of those prizes , but unquestionably his entire being had for many a day longed for the glory and the eclat that came with it
- Thus went out to the world " the high priests of mystery , " the wonder - dreamers , " the yardstick of the ego , " philosophy of illusion , " god and clod , " art and biology , " critics and test - tubes , " star - dust , " and " the dignity of usury , " - to raise storms and rumblings and mutterings that were many a day in dying down