map kinase kinase造句
- The protein encoded by this gene is a dual specificity protein kinase that belongs to the MAP kinase kinase family.
- This gene encodes a protein that belongs to the MAP kinase kinase kinase ( MAPKKK ) family of protein kinases.
- The protein encoded by this gene was identified as an interacting protein that binds specifically to MAP kinase kinase MAP kinase cascade.
- Aurora A phosphorylation directs the cytoplasmic polyadenylation translation of mRNA's, like the MAP kinase kinase kinase protein MOS, that are vital to the completion of meiosis in Xenopus Oocytes.
- Beta-arrestin 2, a receptor-regulated MAP kinase scaffold protein, is found to interact with, and stimulate the phosphorylation of this kinase by MAP kinase kinase 4 ( MKK4 ).
- It's difficult to find map kinase kinase in a sentence. 用map kinase kinase造句挺难的
- MKK7 is involved in signal transduction mediating the cell responses to proinflammatory cytokines, and environmental MAP kinase kinase kinases including MAP3K1 / MEKK1, MAP3K2 / MEKK2, MAP3K3 / MEKK5, and MAP4K2 / GCK.
- The protein encoded by this gene was identified as a regulator of the MAP kinase kinase kinase MAP3K7 / TAK1, which is known to mediate various intracellular signaling pathways, such as those induced by TGF beta, interleukin 1, and WNT-1.