- The country of Maraq prospered under his rule ( 1926-1992 ).
- Beginning in January of 2005, the country of Maraq suffers a significant recession.
- It is also called a Maraq / marqa in North Africa and the Middle East.
- In 1993, the foreign policy of Maraq and Akbar III changes from isolationism to globalization.
- The Secretary of State further vows to help secure an IMF loan for Maraq in April.
- It's difficult to find maraq in a sentence. 用maraq造句挺难的
- Maraq joined the United Nations in 1957 and established diplomatic relations with the United States in 1981.
- Never in my day did I expect to see a King of Maraq kowtow to the West.
- Maraq is made of vegetables, meat and beans and is usually eaten with flatbread or pita bread.
- In January 2006, the U . S . Secretary of State travels to Maraq to offer economic aid.
- Also consumed during lunchtime is a traditional soup referred to as " maraq ", which is also part of Yemeni cuisine.
- The priest Maraq was among the signatories of the acts of the synod of Ishoyahb I in 585, on behalf of the metropolitan Gregory of Merv.
- Beyond the many styles of stew ( " maraq " ), rice is usually served with meat and / or a banana on the side.
- The base is a brown meat is called " maraq " ( E1B ), a dollop of fenugreek froth, and " Hadhrami restaurants can be found in Malaysia.
- The base is a brown meat stew called " maraq ", a dollop of fenugreek froth, and " eggs, and vegetables are common additions to " saltah ".
- Declaring that Maraq must steer clear of western alliances and that the sword of religion, and not the weapon of a U . S . dollar, should dictate Maraq s future . ( 1973)