- This theory is a mathematical formalization of Occam's razor.
- At the Ecole Normale Superieure, a leading university, students had circulated a petition complaining of excessive mathematical formalization.
- The above intuition of domains being " information orderings " will be emphasized to motivate the mathematical formalization of the theory.
- The growth model was propagated in verbal terms, where later on the mathematical formalization was put forward by Kenneth K . Kurihara.
- Marcus Hutter's universal artificial intelligence builds upon Solomonoff's mathematical formalization of the razor to calculate the expected value of an action.
- It's difficult to find mathematical formalization in a sentence. 用mathematical formalization造句挺难的
- For instance, in 1952 Herbert A . Simon produced a mathematical formalization of a published theory of social groups by constructing a model consisting of a deterministic system of differential equations.
- In mathematics, especially order theory, a "'weak ordering "'is a mathematical formalization of the intuitive notion of a ranking of a tied with each other.
- Panbiogeographic key concepts of track, node, baseline, and main massing have shown to be powerful analytical tools, especially following the mathematical formalization of these concepts with the development of quantitative panbiogeography.
- Although Ricardo's theory ( in Kaldor's paper ) was without equations, it was the starting point after which economists began to explicitly see the Ricardian model as a coherent whole, susceptible to mathematical formalization.
- This concept has seen a growing interest among theoretical and computational neuroscientists, since it provides a mathematical formalization for the idea that the individual parts of the brain can on the one hand be specialized and segregated yet on the other hand function as an integrated whole.
- Anwar Shaikh among others replied, that regrettably the mathematical formalizations offered by neo-Ricardian theorists to interpret Marx's idea were really more a sleight-of-hand, since, in the process of modelling, highly questionable assumptions were introduced which had nothing to do with Marx.
- These concepts have been given an mathematical formalization in probability theory, which is used widely in such areas of study as mathematics, statistics, finance, gambling, science ( in particular physics ), artificial intelligence / machine learning, computer science, game theory, and philosophy to, for example, draw inferences about the expected frequency of events.
- Parsons also worked toward a more comprehensive understanding of the code-structure of social systems and on the logic of the cybernetic pattern of control facilitating the AGIL model, where he among many things worked out a bulk of notes, he called " Thoughts on the linking of systems " and another memo he called " money and time . " He had also extensive discussions with Larry Brownstein and Adrian Hayes concerning the possibility of a mathematical formalization of Parsons'theory.