- i am thinking of taking the matter up with my classmate .
- it 's hard to wind this matter up .
- let us leave it to time to clear the matter up .
- mr. twain owes it to himself, as well as to the great people whose suffrages he asks, to clear this matter up .
- i'm thinking of taking the matter up with my mp
- It's difficult to find matte up in a sentence. 用matte up造句挺难的
- we hope to clear the matter up quickly
- ifyou don't mind, by clearing this matter up,
- it was decided to bring the matter up at the next meeting
- i will take this matter up with a lawyer
- she decided against bringing the matter up at the club meeting
- while i clear this matter up
- if you cannot help me i shall have to take the matter up with your superior
- they wanted my to take the matter up with the boss but i refused to be made a cat's paw of
- please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon
- i have taken the matter up with hydro this end to try to push the shipper into delivering the cargo before the vessel arrives