mirror group newspapers造句
- He was a director of Mirror Group Newspapers from 1976 to 1988.
- Johnson is the first Mirror Group Newspapers journalist to admit to phone hacking.
- The two men and the Mirror Group Newspapers filed their lawsuit in October 1991.
- Last year, Newspaper Publishing was taken over by a consortium led by Mirror Group Newspapers.
- Ian Maxwell, 38, became chief of Mirror Group Newspapers.
- It's difficult to find mirror group newspapers in a sentence. 用mirror group newspapers造句挺难的
- He was the Department of Trade and Industry Inspector into Mirror Group Newspapers plc in 1992.
- A British trial court awarded Eugenia Williams " substantial damages " from the Mirror Group Newspapers.
- Also in 1991, Maxwell sold 49 % of the stock of Mirror Group Newspapers to the public.
- In 1999 Trinity merged with Mirror Group Newspapers to become Trinity Mirror, the largest stable of newspapers in the UK.
- The national press is virtually controlled by News International, Mirror Group Newspapers, United Newspapers, Associated Newspapers and the Daily Telegraph.
- Most, like the Gallaher Ltd . tobacco unit of American Brands and Mirror Group Newspapers, also left for New Saatchi.
- In July 2011 Bailey launched an investigation into editorial controls and procedures at Mirror Group newspapers following allegations of phone hacking.
- In 1984 Mirror Group Newspapers was acquired by Robert Maxwell, " the maniac on the ninth floor ", according to Goodman.
- The accountancy firm and other professional advisers involved with sale of stock in Maxwell's Mirror Group Newspapers in 1991 were also criticized.
- For the preceding three years, he was the Managing Director of Mirror Group Newspapers-responsible for some five national and 240 regional newspapers.