- Mordvinov died at the age of 90 in St Petersburg.
- Mordvinov was also a vocal opponent of Le Corbusier's Tsentrosoyuz building.
- A campaign led by Karo Alabyan and Arkady Mordvinov led to his arrest the same year.
- Mordvinov was an admiral's son and started his career in the Navy at an early age.
- Mordvinov's 1930s version of stalinist architecture-compared with old draftsmen who rendered his early works.
- It's difficult to find mordvinov in a sentence. 用mordvinov造句挺难的
- Mordvinov's independent-mindedness and Anglophile way of life made him a darling of the Muscovite society.
- Stud farm workers, caught on occupied by Nazi troops territory, prepare and organize a Nikolay Mordvinov ).
- Building on Zavalishin's proposal, Mordvinov planned on buying serfs from Russian landlords and sending them to California.
- Mordvinov reported that the young women were in a gloomy mood and seemed to sense the political upheaval that was about to be unleashed.
- Mordvinov recalled that the young women were in a gloomy mood and seemed to sense the political upheaval that was about to be unleashed.
- In 1823, Mordvinov was elected President of the Free Economic Society, a high-profile position which he filled for 17 years.
- This work earned him Stalin Prize in 1941; incidentally, Mordvinov himself was on the Stalin Prize Board since its establishment in 1940.
- Semyon Mordvinov, a lieutenant in the Russian navy, remembers Anna crying bitterly when she gave him her mail to take back to Russia.
- Mordvinov himself was " an Anglophile so fanatic that he imported the " best " English gravel to cover the roads of his estates ."
- Beginning in 1792 he served in the admiralty office of the Black Sea Fleet under admiral Nikolay Mordvinov . He spent about ten years in southern Russia.