- The species is a mouthbrooder that spawns readily in the aquarium.
- It is probably a mouthbrooder, like most of the smaller snakeheads.
- Like all arowanas, it is a carnivorous mouthbrooder.
- The species is noted for being a biparental mouthbrooder.
- The White barbel is a mouthbrooder as are the other members of this family.
- It's difficult to find mouthbrooder in a sentence. 用mouthbrooder造句挺难的
- The Banggai cardinalfish is a paternal mouthbrooder.
- It is a bi-parental mouthbrooder.
- Pseudotropheus saulosi is a maternal mouthbrooder.
- As other members of the genus " Pseudocrenilabrus ", it is a mouthbrooder.
- This cichlid is a mouthbrooder and the female broods the eggs in her mouth for about three weeks.
- The mouthbrooder who previously was thought to be Heros severus was classified as Heros Liberifer by Staeck, Wolfgang & I . Schindler.
- Like other members of its family, this species is a paternal mouthbrooder, the male tending the eggs by storing them in his mouth.
- It is suspected to be a mouthbrooder and eats a wide range of foods, including arthropods and small fish, but unlike in some relatives, no frogs.
- This small mouthbrooder reaches about in length, and is found in rivers, lakes, and other freshwater habitats in Eastern Africa from Egypt and as far south as Tanzania.
- Some paedophagus fish specialise in feeding on the young of mouthbrooding cichlids, ramming the buccal cavity of the mouthbrooder to dislodge, and then consume the eggs or larvae held within.