- Phil Minton set passages of the " Wake " to music, on his 1998 album " Mouthfull of Ecstasy ".
- We'll also be able to stop referring to you as Anon22.214.171.124 ( which is kind of a mouthfull ).
- One village leader who accidentally gulped a mouthfull of silt when he stumbled and another man who ate a fish from the river have been hospitalized for stomach pains and vomiting.
- John Freckleton did replace Bill Gibson of " Eastern Dark " fame but I played LEAD GUITAR for Roddy Radalj from " Dynamite Party'till'Mouthfull of Chicken "-Shock Records.
- Another key relationship has been with singer Phil Minton, which included Butcher's participation in " mouthfull of ecstasy ", Minton's setting of texts from James Joyce's " Finnegans Wake ".
- It's difficult to find mouthfull in a sentence. 用mouthfull造句挺难的
- pelez, fernand 1843-1913 . painter, much social realism . very little information available on net . painted " a mouthfull of bread "; a trypich-( or, a four part piece ? ) " grimaces et miseres.
- Dear people my name is BOB SATTLER, and it is I that played with Roddy Radalj, and co-wrote MANY of the songs as well as playing ALL THE LEAD guitar on the singe " Dynamite party " Regular Records, and the ENTIRE ALBUM " Orgazzmatazz, and " Mouthfull Of Chicken " Shock records.
- I don't, I don't have any, not one single one, absolutely fuck all, but if I do get one, I will earn it, and you will give any tosser that didn't a mouthfull of shit, because thats what they are there for, to help see which people are best suited for which jobs in society, I dunno about you, but I don't bloody want to be on an aeroplane engineered by a bunch of bin men who downloaded their degrees.