- While swimming it has been documented that these ants are eaten by fish, mud skippers, and crabs.
- A few primarily aquatic species that can jump while on land, such as mud skippers, do so via a flick of the tail.
- A huge population of wild pigs, monkeys, snakes and fish, including a variety of the mud skipper which measures more than 50 centimetres in length, abound.
- The second endings show either the " Homo sapiens " being suddenly frozen in a block of ice, the ichthyasaurs being frozen while swimming, or the pool of muddy water freezing over as the mud skipper takes a sip, freezing his tongue to the surface.
- Their " reverse evolution " passes through an ancient " Homo sapiens ", a monkey, a flying lemur, a pangolin, an ichthyosaur, and a velociraptor, until finally settling on a mud skipper drinking dirty water, which then expresses its disgust at the taste of the stuff, followed by the line : " Good Things Come To Those Who Wait ".
- It's difficult to find mud skipper in a sentence. 用mud skipper造句挺难的