mutual savings bank造句
- "' East Cambridge Savings Bank "'is an mutual savings bank in Massachusetts.
- The Bowery Savings Bank, a mutual savings bank was different from commercial banks.
- In addition, two mutual savings banks ( SANDUK and MECK ) play a role.
- Flushing is a mutual savings bank, meaning that it is not owned by shareholders.
- In 1998 the bank converted to a public stock corporation from a mutual savings bank.
- It's difficult to find mutual savings bank in a sentence. 用mutual savings bank造句挺难的
- The first incorporated US mutual savings bank was the Provident Institution for Savings, in Boston.
- Independence is the third New York-area mutual savings bank to decide to go public this year.
- A recent campaign against mutual savings bank conversions spawned charges of of " attempted nationalization ."
- "' Ulster Savings Bank "'is a state-chartered mutual savings bank headquartered in New York, with 14 branches
- In Britain, the friendly society, building society, and mutual savings bank were earlier forms of similar institutions.
- Mutual Savings Bank shares rose 3 3 / 8, finishing at 13 7 / 8 for the week.
- Who owns mutual savings banks, anyway?
- The first mutual savings bank, founded in Scotland in 1810, was called the " Savings and Friendly Society ".
- "' Ridgewood Savings Bank "'is the largest mutual savings bank in New York State and was founded in 1921.
- By the end of the 1920s, Harlem Savings was the 22nd largest mutual savings bank in the United States.