- Tracks 5, 10 and 14 were released on Muzika.
- In 2010, Hite left Mutato Muzika to become a freelance composer.
- HAMILTON TIGER-CATS _ Signed DB Kyle Walters and LB Warren Muzika.
- Title page of esk?mari醤sk?muzika by Adam V醕lav Michna z Otradovic ( 1647)
- Music by Mark Mothersbaugh-Devo / Mutato Muzika
- It's difficult to find muzika in a sentence. 用muzika造句挺难的
- The distinctive East-West sonorities of Muzika Mizrahit have left their imprint on Israeli popular music.
- Casale later became a part of the musical production group Mutato Muzika with other members of Devo.
- In 1972 she represented Yugoslavia on Eurovison with Muzika i ti ( The Music and you ).
- Later they wrote a song together, called " Muzika ", for the new SEL album.
- In this release were included rare live versions of " Gladiator " and " Srednoshtna muzika ".
- David Baggett produced the game's soundtrack, with Josh Mancell of Mutato Muzika composing the music.
- Besides performances, the " Jauna Muzika " has organized a number of projects in Lithuania.
- It was announced on 30 October 2013 that her song would be called " Ohrid i muzika ".
- The album was produced by Devo's singer Mark Mothersbaugh, and was recorded at Mutato Muzika Studios.
- Muzika Dlya Fil'ma was featured as soundtrack in EA Sports game, " FIFA 07 ".