- Muzikar, 26, produces major-league baseball telecasts.
- She rode six on Saturday before her marriage to Matt Muzikar of Saratoga Springs.
- Next to this Hamlet, King Claudius ( Joe Muzikar ) looks quite dignified.
- Muzikar sat nearby and got busy reading a newspaper while Ms . Krone talked about wedding arrangements.
- "He " is Matthew Muzikar of Saratoga Springs, and he seemed an extraordinary contrast to his bride.
- It's difficult to find muzikar in a sentence. 用muzikar造句挺难的
- Zito said, referring to Matt Muzikar, a former security guard at the track in Saratoga Springs, N . Y.
- Muzikar actually stands 6-4 but said, " I was 6-5 when I met her ."
- He was hurt in a basketball game, battling for a loose ball against Matt Muzikar, husband of jockey Julie Krone.
- Muzikar has picked up some of the brooding indecision Lucci shed from Hamlet, so his king is a bit puzzling, but very interesting.
- Muzikar worked at Saratoga in August 1993, when Krone was thrown during a race and suffered a shattered ankle, elbow puncture and cardiac contusion.
- Walden was playing in a game at Monmouth College with a group of friends that included Matt Muzikar, who is married to the jockey Julie Krone.
- Muzikar, 26, used to guard Ms . Krone on her walks from the jockeys'dressing room to the paddock when he worked at the racetrack.
- Krone is married to Matt Muzikar of Saratoga Springs, N . Y ., and she indicated the couple might build a house not far from the track she loves.
- Jockey Julie Krone, who is 4-foot-10 and 98 pounds, plans to wed Matt Muzikar, a former college basketball player who is 6-4, 215.
- In dizzying succession, her mother died, she was divorced from Matt Muzikar, a TV reporter whom she had married in 1995, and she moved across the country, settling in Sherman Oaks.