- The "'Muzizi Power Station "'is a proposed hydroelectric power project in Uganda.
- In May 2015, however, the Cabinet of Uganda decided to develop Muzizi without the private investor.
- The source of River Muzizi is located in Mubende, with coordinates : Latitude : 0.5772; Longitude : 31.1950.
- At this site, the Government of Uganda, plans to construct a 26 MW min-hydropower station, known as Muzizi Power Station.
- River Muzizi enters Lake Albert at Ndaiga, in Kibaale District, with coordinates : Latitude : 1.0090; Longitude : 30.5370.
- It's difficult to find muzizi in a sentence. 用muzizi造句挺难的
- In February 2014, UEGCL applied to Uganda's Electricity Regulatory Authority for a license to generate up to 44.7 megawatts of power at Muzizi.
- Approximately, before River Muzizi empties into Lake Albert, it cascades from an elevation of approximately, above sea level to an elevation of about above sea level.