- Early the next year, Emperor Muzong returned to the capital.
- In February 969, Emperor Muzong went on a hunting trip.
- Li Heng subsequently took the throne ( as Emperor Muzong ).
- When Yuan complained about this, Emperor Muzong punished Liu.
- Li Heng thereafter became emperor ( as Emperor Muzong ).
- It's difficult to find muzong in a sentence. 用muzong造句挺难的
- For days, no official was able to meet with Emperor Muzong.
- Emperor Muzong named Niu the new military governor of Chengde.
- Emperor Muzong, impressed by Niu, named him chancellor in 823.
- Emperor Muzong discovered the letter and executed his uncle.
- Neither of these issues would be resolved during the reign of Emperor Muzong.
- Emperor Muzong, as Zheng had long served him, particularly honored him.
- Emperor Muzong agreed, and commissioned Zhu as the military governor of Lulong.
- When Emperor Muzong disagreed, Xiao offered to resign.
- Duan complained to Emperor Muzong that the examinations that year were not fair.
- Emperor Muzong agreed with Niu and accepted his suggestion.