nasal part of the pharynx造句
- The position and relations of the pharyngeal opening are described with the nasal part of the pharynx.
- It passes through the palatovaginal canal with the pharyngeal branch of the maxillary artery, and is distributed to the mucous membrane of the nasal part of the pharynx, behind the auditory tube.
- The base of the nasal part of the pharynx, where it forms an elevation, the "'torus tubarius "', the "'torus of the auditory tube "', or cushion, behind the pharyngeal orifice of the tube.
- The mucous membrane of the tube is continuous in front with that of the nasal part of the pharynx, and behind with that of the tympanic cavity; it is covered with ciliated pseudostratified columnar epithelia and is thin in the osseous portion, while in the cartilaginous portion it contains many mucous glands and near the pharyngeal orifice a considerable amount of adenoid tissue, which has been named by Gerlach the tube tonsil.
- It's difficult to find nasal part of the pharynx in a sentence. 用nasal part of the pharynx造句挺难的