- The " Nassa " location was open and muddy throughout the year.
- Like NASA, NASSA suffers some significant setbacks.
- All that wealth finds an outlet on Via Nassa, the Fifth Avenue of Lugano.
- NASSA representatives felt that social worker shortages demanded a more generalist approach to social work education.
- Now there is www . nassa . com, which also features eye-popping nude photos.
- It's difficult to find nassa in a sentence. 用nassa造句挺难的
- R鰀ing, 1798 was given priority over the genus " Nassa " named by Lamarck.
- The Latin word " nassa " refers to " a basket with a narrow neck ".
- NASSA acts as a secretariat to the social action centers of the different dioceses all over the country.
- Before the closures, which took effect on April 28, Nassa Group operated 34 factories in Bangladesh.
- Vidal later transferred the town site to " Nassa " which is located between Barangays Lantap and Santa Lucia.
- Soon the newspapers are full of stories about crime and riots, and the achievements of NASSA go unreported.
- This move led AASSW, NASSA, and others to establish the National Council on Social Work Education in 1946.
- Based on its pharmacological profile, aptazapine may be classified as a noradrenergic and specific serotonergic antidepressant ( NaSSA ).
- NASSA / Caritas Philippines is the social development, humanitarian and advocacy arm of the Catholic Church in the Philippines.
- Right around the time Starlight Knit-wear took off, NASSA Group ventured off to establish their second factory.