- Then why no berth in the Long Distance Shootout?
- But each's future appears to be the same : no berth in the Super Bowl XXXI playoffs.
- No, it wasn't modern _ no stainless steel, no air conditioning, no berths and no art deco furnishings.
- This time, there was no snow, no tuck rule and no berth to the AFC Championship Game at stake.
- The remaining spots _ six each in singles, five in dance and four in pairs _ will be filled next fall at Golden Spin of Zagreb by competitors from nations that have no berths yet.
- It's difficult to find no berth in a sentence. 用no berth造句挺难的