no better than造句
- He is no better than a shop-keeper .
- Things are no better than before .
- It's no better than a hollow stalk .
- He is no better than a common thief .
- You're no better than any other kind of addict .
- It's difficult to find no better than in a sentence. 用no better than造句挺难的
- When civilization is gone, men are no better than beasts .
- He is no better than a thief .
- In doing so they might appear no better than party hack
- You are no better than they are : who are you to judge other people ?
- At the end of the day the new manager is no better than the previous one .
- "you're no better than a parrot when you act the priest, father de bricassart! "
- Now tell me what has happened, since you wise men knew no better than to make a heap of cinders of me ?
- I had come to his door no better than a beggar and little more than a child, he had met me with treachery and violence .
- The system is no better than the weakest link
- By a woman who was no better than she should be