- (italics ) Adapted from Didier and Beatrice LeClercq, Noirmoutier, France
- This stage crossed from the mainland of France to the 蝜e de Noirmoutier.
- In 1794 she had participated in the reconquest of Noirmoutier from the Royalists.
- The Vend閑ns could then march to Noirmoutier-en-l'蝜e.
- Charette became preoccupied with capturing Noirmoutier on the coast.
- It's difficult to find noirmoutier in a sentence. 用noirmoutier造句挺难的
- Life on Noirmoutier when he was young, he said, was almost medieval.
- Also, the first time trial will be on the nearby island of Noirmoutier.
- Today, the keep houses the Noirmoutier Museum.
- For decades Fromentine has been the junction point for the French isles of Noirmoutier and Yeu.
- Ermentar was a monk under Hilbod, who became abbot of Noirmoutier in exile around 826.
- He was still freed, as well as his officers as long as they did not leave Noirmoutier.
- Condemned to death, he was executed by firing squad in the public square of the town of Noirmoutier.
- It was during this period that he completed a swim from Noirmoutier to Pornic in less than five hours.
- It was directed by Agn鑣 Varda, and shot in Noirmoutier between September 1 and October 15, 1965.
- Her eldest son, Louis III de La Tr閙oille, became the first " Noirmoutier ", respectively.