- what she said was not directed at you .
- the treaty is not directed against any third country .
- well, then i guess you're not directing
- woman : and he did not direct it either
- "sales to auction " is not directed against original investor funds to
- It's difficult to find not direct in a sentence. 用not direct造句挺难的
- of course, if theory could not direct practice, then it is theory's faults
- westerners have insisted that the " war on terror " is not directed against islam
- now he hath not directed his words against me : neither will i answer him with your speeches
- about chris colombus, are you disappointed that he's not directing the third movie
- finally, the nodenum parameter does not direct the tool to run on the corresponding partition
- if it s not really necessary, the master power does not direct the mind to understand that, or to do anything
- and if it s not really necessary, the master power does not direct the mind to understand that, or to do anything
- in such a case there is a possibility that the linux kernel will not direct its output to the card initially used by the firmware
- the traditional litigation theory can not solve the problem parties in shareholders deputy litigation are not direct concerning parties
- "this test was not directed at any country and does not constitute a threat to any country, " he told a crowded regular news briefing