not in my name造句
- Not in my name . **
- Many protesters waved placards reading " Stop the War " and " Not in My Name ".
- Our latest play, " Not in My Name, " is against the death penalty.
- The sign, " Not in my name, " was held aloft by a young lady with rosy cheeks.
- Many carried placards reading " Don't attack Iraq " and " Not in my name ."
- It's difficult to find not in my name in a sentence. 用not in my name造句挺难的
- Protesters arrived on foot and by bicycle, banging drums and waving banners declaring " Not in My Name ."
- It came with bonus track peace anthem " Jacob's Ladder ( Not in My Name ) " and a bonus DVD.
- The Living Theater still performs " Not in My Name " in the middle of Times Square whenever someone on death row is executed.
- I was told I could not rent a car because the phone was not in my name and because they could not call my job to verify employment.
- Some passed out stickers saying, " Not In My Name, " which could be a message to their own government as well as to Washington.
- In early 2003, " The Nation " published " Not In My Name ", an open proclamation vowing opposition to the impending US invasion of Iraq.
- Parts of the tune were sampled for the Chumbawamba track " Readymades " and the anti-war single " Jacob's Ladder ( Not In My Name ) ".
- Protesters carried placards that read " Imperialism Not War " and " Not in My Name " and chanted " We Don't Want Your Racist War ."
- In 2003, both Joan and her brother John signed the " Not in My Name " resolution ( along with people such as Noam Chomsky and Susan Sarandon ) opposing the invasion of Iraq.
- He guested on the band's Top 40 UK single'Make U Happy' he co-wrote, played and sang on B-side'Not in My Name '.