not in our name造句
- What is happening in Chechnya is happening not in our name.
- Not in Our Name : www . notinourname . net
- Not in Our Name : http : / / www . notinourname . net
- But the growth in trade has groups like Not In Our Name Houston loudly protesting.
- He has also written poems for the Not in Our Name CD, a pro-peace CD.
- It's difficult to find not in our name in a sentence. 用not in our name造句挺难的
- In January 2006, McGovern began speaking out on behalf of the anti-war group Not in Our Name.
- There was also a screening of " Not In Our Name " at Amnesty International's Human Rights Action Centre.
- Among the crowd were a few dozen American protesters, who displayed a banner saying, " Not In Our Name ."
- The " Not in Our Name Statement of Conscience " contains a litany of evils committed by the United States across the globe.
- Look closely at the " Not in Our Name " petition appearing across this country, and you'll see the same formula.
- Chanting " Give peace a chance, " the protesters carried placards with slogans such as " Not in our name ."
- "Not in Our Name " or simply " Peace " marched to the edge of the Rota Naval and Air Base.
- "I think the power structure in this country is dead set on war, " said Joe Urgo, of Not In Our Name.
- He also became a Los Angeles organizer for the October 22 Coalition against police brutality and for Not in Our Name, an antiwar foreign policy organization.
- But Tanya Mayo, an organizer for Not in Our Name, an antiwar group, says that lack of enthusiasm will not be a problem for the Republican convention.