not in our town造句
- Bloomington, Illinois was the first Not In Our Town city.
- Not in our yards, not in our town, not anywhere.
- PBS and public media stations for key partners for Not In Our Town.
- Not In Our School grew from the lessons of Not In Our Town.
- They held a screening of " Not in Our Town " in Healdsburg.
- It's difficult to find not in our town in a sentence. 用not in our town造句挺难的
- Not In Our Town films have featured creative community responses to hate group rallies and protests.
- In 2012, Marshalltown, Iowa launched a proactive Not In Our Town Anti-Bullying Campaign.
- Like Not In Our School, the original Not In Our Town story sparked a number of college campus campaigns.
- Women groups through Project Kesher started 20 Not In Our Town campaigns across the former Soviet Union starting in 2011.
- The MJCC met with local churches and interfaith organizations to organize a public " Not In Our Town " campaign.
- Over the past two decades, Not In Our Town produced five PBS documentaries, held thousands of community screenings nationwide.
- Not In Our Town follows the citizens of Billings, Montana as they join together to respond to a series of hate crimes in their town.
- A perfectly timed reminder of what it means to act like a community is the documentary film " Not in Our Town, " currently playing on PBS stations.
- Churches took up a collection, the painters union offered to paint the place for free, and a fund was created called " Not in Our Town ."
- Not In Our Town was introduced in three cities in Hungary in Spring 2013, and was presented to six U . S . Embassies in Central Europe by the State Department.