on the clothes line造句
- "Costco's not big on the clothing line, " he said.
- He also discovered blankets hanging on the clothes line that were similar to the one in which the boy's body had been wrapped.
- In 2010, James was accused by Fortune Fashions Industries, LLC of working with Walmart and stealing one of Fortune Fashions Industry s executives to work on the clothing line after a failed collaboration between Jesse and Fortunate Fashions Industries.
- In addition, it is implied that even in his usual appearance, his entire lower body is a costume, which he will often replace when it gets old or dirty ( Rilakkuma is frequently seen sitting around waiting for suits that look exactly like him to dry on the clothes line ).
- Catholic residents on Alliance Avenue _ a particularly vulnerable stretch of red-brick terraced homes where windows are boarded up and covered in protective wire mesh _ said they had been afraid for weeks to venture into their back yards to put laundry on the clothes line or fetch coal from their sheds.
- It's difficult to find on the clothes line in a sentence. 用on the clothes line造句挺难的