- In Paripurna Navasana, the legs and back are lifted high and arms extend forward and parallel to the ground.
- In 2000 he became Director of Paripurna Art Company, Bona, Gianyar and in 2002 Director of Production of the Theatre Dept . Arts Institute Denpasar
- He also said people had broken into the restrooms of the Paripurna room, which is reserved for preliminary meetings, and stolen items including the bidet taps.
- Soebandrio said all the glass doors in the Grahasabha Paripurna, the main assembly hall where legislators and members of the People's Consultative Assembly ( MPR ) hold general sessions, were damaged.
- "Moksha " has been defined not merely as absence of suffering and release from bondage to " saCsra ", various schools of Hinduism also explain the concept as presence of the state of " paripurna-brahmanubhava " ( the experience of oneness with Brahman, the One Supreme Self ), a state of knowledge, peace and bliss . see:
- It's difficult to find paripurna in a sentence. 用paripurna造句挺难的
- The term refers to greedy governance, meaning that a mentality of greed is prevalent among government officials, " he said during the book launching of Orde Pancasila : Agenda reformasi paripurna di bidang ekonomi, politik, sosial-budaya dan hukum ( Pancasila order : The agenda of total reform in the political, economic, sociocultural and law fields ) at the Nasional University here yesterday.