- The radio said Muzenda died at the main Parirenyatwa hospital in the capital, Harare.
- The major satellite campus is the Medical School campus at Parirenyatwa Hospital in central Harare.
- He died on April 5, 1986 at Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare from cryptococcal meningitis.
- Hunzvi was elected to parliament in 2000, but died in 2001 in Harare's Parirenyatwa Hospital.
- Muzenda was admitted to the critical care unit at the Parirenyatwa hospital last month after returning from receiving medical treatment in China.
- It's difficult to find parirenyatwa hospital in a sentence. 用parirenyatwa hospital造句挺难的
- Members of Hunzvi's National Liberation War Veterans Association had stood vigil outside the Coronary Care Unit at Parirenyatwa hospital north of the city center.
- Members of his National Liberation War Veterans Association had been keeping vigil outside the coronary unit of the state Parirenyatwa Hospital north of the city center.
- Members of Hunzvi's National Liberation War Veterans Association had stood vigil outside the Coronary Care Unit at Parirenyatwa hospital, north of the city center.
- After Mugabe's ascension to power in 1980, Salisbury's Andrew Fleming Medical Centre was renamed Parirenyatwa Hospital by the Zimbabwean government and opened to all races.
- In the past, Harare's main Parirenyatwa hospital has had power and water and phone services left connected only in emergency units after failing to pay the bulk of its accounts.
- Muzenda, seen as one of Mugabe's most loyal colleagues, was admitted to the critical care unit at the Parirenyatwa hospital last month after returning from receiving medical treatment in China.
- Police and military investigators also visited the hospital in Marondera and the capital's main Parirenyatwa Hospital to assess medical reports on the wounds of the injured, said police spokesman Wayne Bvudzijena.
- "' Mpilo Central Hospital "', more commonly known as "'Mpilo Hospital "', is the largest hospital in Bulawayo, and second largest in Zimbabwe after Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare.
- Health authorities said Harare's main Parirenyatwa hospital was to staff its morgue around the clock and other hospital mortuary facilities will extend closing time by four hours to 8.00 p . m ., according to The Herald.
- Their spirit mediums however, Nehanda Nyakasikana and Kaguvi respectively, have received much recognition, with a road in Harare and a maternity wing at Parirenyatwa Hospital being named after Mbuya Nehanda, while a prominent government building has been named after Kaguvi.