- Deputy Health minister David Parirenyatwa appealed for doctors to immediately return to work.
- The radio said Muzenda died at the main Parirenyatwa hospital in the capital, Harare.
- Zimbabwe Health Minister David Parirenyatwa said he was awaiting the results of the ebola tests.
- The major satellite campus is the Medical School campus at Parirenyatwa Hospital in central Harare.
- He died on April 5, 1986 at Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare from cryptococcal meningitis.
- It's difficult to find parirenyatwa in a sentence. 用parirenyatwa造句挺难的
- Health Minister David Parirenyatwa urged doctors to return to work in the interests of their patients.
- Parirenyatwa defended his government's policies, blaming food shortages on bad weather and economic factors.
- Health Minister David Parirenyatwa said the hungry included 1.6 million children under the age of 5.
- Health Minister David Parirenyatwa on Wednesday dispatched police, army and prison doctors to replace striking medical staff.
- Hunzvi was elected to parliament in 2000, but died in 2001 in Harare's Parirenyatwa Hospital.
- Nkomo subsequently phoned Parirenyatwa at his collision with a speeding train, which dragged it for several metres.
- In Bulawayo A5 starts as First Avenue and you can pick it from its intersection with Samuel Parirenyatwa Street.
- Parirenyatwa, the only hospital in the country with the facilities to perform open heart surgery, no longer offers this surgery.
- Muzenda was admitted to the critical care unit at the Parirenyatwa hospital last month after returning from receiving medical treatment in China.