- He tried by every means to redeem the pawn .
- He had no way to redeem his furniture out of pawn .
- He'd pawned everything he had .
- He pawned his watch for 30 yuan .
- He demanded her wristwatch as a pawn for the loan .
- It's difficult to find pawn in a sentence. 用pawn造句挺难的
- Are you going to pawn it ?
- Did you leave your eyes in pawn in some wine-shop ?
- My watch is at pawn .
- He pawned the watch eliza had given him upon his birthday .
- I pawned my watch and cigarette to ensure a happy christmas .
- The slovaks, who had been used as a pawn by germany, obtained a precarious autonomy .
- My clothes were excellent, and i had jewellery; but i never even thought of pawning them .
- Don ' t continue to be a pawn of the jedi council
- By the way , i ' d suggest sacrificing this pawn
- On reserving or abolition of the institution of pawning right