- But the solutions used to do this can inhibit the PCR reaction.
- After PCR reaction, templates are denatured and disassociate from the beads.
- MAK2 assumes constant amplification efficiency during the PCR reaction.
- DNA polymerase in PCR reactions also results in blunt-ended PCR products.
- These structures significantly affect the primer efficiency and therefore the success of a PCR reaction.
- It's difficult to find pcr reaction in a sentence. 用pcr reaction造句挺难的
- Very rarely does DNA contamination really affect the PCR reaction, at least in my experience.
- Gagneux performed about three PCR reactions for each stage of his analysis, while Constable might do double or triple that amount.
- Paired DNA and RNA molecules are comparatively stable at room temperature but the two nucleotide strands will separate above a primers for PCR reactions.
- However, use of the thermostable polymerase eliminates the need for having to add new enzyme to the PCR reaction during the thermocycling process.
- Just in case i had somehow messed up the reaction in the tube by adding the wrong thing, i ran my PCR reactions on a gel.
- Tetra-primer amplification refractory mutation system PCR, or ARMS-PCR, employs two pairs of primers to amplify two alleles in one PCR reaction.
- The only DNA detected in his specimens was identified as coming from the bacteria " Phyllobacterium mysinacearum ", which is a common contaminant in PCR reactions.
- DMSO in a PCR reaction is applicable for supercoiled plasmids ( to relax before amplification ) or DNA templates with high GC-content ( to decrease thermostability ).
- A triplex tetra-primer ARMS-PCR method was developed for the simultaneous detection of C677T and A1298C polymorphisms with the A66G MTRR polymorphism in a single PCR reaction.
- In a multiplex PCR reaction, it is possible for the different sequences to suffer from different inhibition effects to different extents, leading to disparity in their relative amplifications.