- One version of the PCR test is known as the DQ Alpha.
- Her lab handled the RFLP tests, but not the PCR tests.
- PCR tests are susceptible to false positive results from poor laboratory technique.
- My question is does the NHS provide PCR tests for genital warts?
- His type under another PCR test known as D1S80 is 24, 25.
- It's difficult to find pcr test in a sentence. 用pcr test造句挺难的
- A PCR test can also be run using the RNA of the virus.
- PCR tests are more accurate than antibody tests.
- On the 14th, she was confirmed to have novel flu by PCR test.
- A diagnostic PCR test has been developed to detect the abalone virus in 2010.
- Chemerinsky said of the PCR test results.
- Antiserum is available for all three potyviruses, as are primers for PCR tests and sequencing.
- The PCR test did not falsely identify other unrelated viruses in the studies, the agency said.
- Diagnosis is made mainly by virus isolation in tissue cultures, or through ELISA or PCR tests.
- Due to the nature of the PCR test, we can only consider these two result states.
- The PCR test looks at several distinct genes with sequences that can vary slightly from person to person.