period of existence造句
- During their relatively brief period of existence, the Megasecoptera were rather successful.
- The Austrian Federal Railways has had two discrete periods of existence.
- The first period of existence of its Medical School was from 1824 1828.
- The infantry regiments underwent frequent changes of numbering during their period of existence.
- Dobrudja was part of the Bulgarian Empire during its whole period of existence.
- It's difficult to find period of existence in a sentence. 用period of existence造句挺难的
- The Upper School campus has received many renovations over its period of existence.
- The seat has had three periods of existence.
- Bomber Command had a successful period of existence.
- The veterans attending included 68 Currahees whose service spanned the entire period of existence of the regiment.
- Within the period of existence, the publishing house produced tens of thousands of books in different subjects.
- In its period of existence the diocese has built 4 new churches in Malm? Triengen, Berlin and Mainz.
- COPACHI grew quickly, and over its short period of existence investigated a broad range of human rights violations.
- In studying grave goods, it is important to know the period of existence and to substantiate its prestige value.
- The panel's original period of existence was until three years after its inception, when it would release its report.
- ""'Caras y Caretas " "'is a weekly magazine of Argentina published from 1898 to 1941 in its first period of existence.