- _Any infection, including periodontal infection, can impair fetal growth.
- These rests can become cystic, presenting future periodontal infections.
- The parasite is frequently located in periodontal infections, affecting more than 50 % of the population in some areas, but.
- If left untreated for years, periodontal infection gradually erodes the bones in the jaw and causes the teeth to loosen and fall out.
- While periodontal infection has been linked with preterm birth, randomized trials have not shown that periodontal care during pregnancy reduces preterm birth rates.
- It's difficult to find periodontal infection in a sentence. 用periodontal infection造句挺难的
- The role of " P . gingivalis " as a community activist in periodontitis is seen in specific pathogen-free mouse models of periodontal infections.
- Nonetheless, in recent years, their role is being dismissed while increasing interest is being devoted to the possible associations between periodontal infection and systemic diseases.
- Most periapical and periodontal infections are isolated by the body which produces a protective pyogenic membrane or abscess wall to keep the area of infection localized.
- In addition to valvular infections in the heart, they can also produce other infections such as bacteremia, abscess, peritonitis, otitis media, conjunctivitis, pneumonia, arthritis, osteomyelitis, and periodontal infections.
- To reverse established periodontal infection, Offenbacher said, a periodontist has to scrape pockets of disease from the surface and roots of the teeth and sometimes has to remove infected gum tissue.
- Another reason is that several studies have shown that periodontal infections can be correlated with increased blood levels of inflammation such as fibrinogen ( this creates blood clots ), C-reactive protein, or several hormone proteins.
- Working for the Public Health Service in World War II, Strock pioneered the use of antibiotics for shipboard treatment of periodontal infections like trench mouth, which previously would have kept a sailor in a hospital ashore.
- Nonetheless, they estimated from their findings that periodontal infection might be responsible for as many as 18 percent of the 250, 000 premature babies that are born weighing less than 5.5 pounds in the United States each year.
- Nonetheless, they estimated from their findings that periodontal infection might be responsible for as many as 18 percent of the 250, 000 premature babies that are born weighing less than 5 . 5 pounds in the United States each year.
- They uncovered no other reason for the relationship they had found between serious periodontal infection and premature low birth weight, although Offenbacher said it was still possible that periodontal disease was merely a marker for some other factor that was the direct cause.