- The three reading rooms are respectively called Olivieri, Passeri, and Perticari.
- At the head of the Lombard school were Monti and his son-in-law Count Giulio Perticari.
- The church housed tombs for many of the prominent families of Pesaro, including the Almerici, Antaldi, Baldassini, Gavardini, and Perticari.
- The stones are on display at the Biblioteca Oliveriana, a Library and Museum in Pesaro housing the collections of Annibale degli Abati Olivieri, Giovanni Battista Passeri, and Giulio Perticari.
- Perticari, whose intellect was inferior, narrowed and exacerbated the question in two treatises, " Degli scrittori del Trecento " and " Dell'amor patrio di Dante ".
- It's difficult to find perticari in a sentence. 用perticari造句挺难的
- He painted the portraits of the " Crown Princess of Denmark " ( 1822 ), and of the " Countess Costanza Monti Perticari " now found in the Galleria Nazionale d'arte Moderna in Rome.
- The first houses the white Carrara marble bust of Olivieri, sculpted by Sebastian Pantanelli in 1791 92; the second houses a portrait of the archaeologist Passeri; and the third houses part of the library of the illustrious scholar and linguist Giulio Perticari ( 1779 1822 ).