- He caused a fumble that linebacker Fred Pertile recovered.
- Pertile also studies the Italian 20th-century novel.
- I'm trying to confirm the date of death of Merle Pertile.
- Pertile grew up in Indiana and Illinois.
- Aureliano Pertile, remembered as Toscanini's favorite tenor, appeared in the title role.
- It's difficult to find pertile in a sentence. 用pertile造句挺难的
- Then he should have the timbre of Aureliano Pertile, the truest of the Verdi tenors.
- Pertile said, " but tonight they " really " beat us ."
- Local fans were disappointed when Italy's Ivo Pertile and Roberto Cecon failed to qualify for the second jump.
- Eugenio Fernandi was born in Pisa and raised in Turin, where he began his vocal studies with Aureliano Pertile.
- She can be heard on a complete recording of " Aida " from 1928, opposite Aureliano Pertile.
- Sunday's win in Rome was likely to earn Pertile the third spot on the men's Olympic team.
- Only sophomore Fred Pertile returns with any starting experience, leaving two open linebacking spots, a half-dozen inexperienced returners and Hester.
- Fred Pertile spent the summer back in Midland, preparing for this upcoming season and talking a little trash to his friends playing for Texas Tech.
- After singing in regional Italy and South America, Pertile first sang at the premier Italian opera house, La Scala, Milan, in 1916.
- She then appeared at the Verona Arena in 1922 as Elsa in " Sly " in 1927, with the great Italian tenor Aureliano Pertile.