- the planners had not provided for a failure of the power system .
- yet in practice it has not been effectively treated by economic planners .
- economic planners fumbled ineffectually with agricultural and industrial programs .
- their frequent absence on such missions added to the burdens of the planners .
- for the next three days the cia planners canvassed alternative landing sites .
- It's difficult to find planners in a sentence. 用planners造句挺难的
- in those days, companies were routinely run by swashbuckling entrepreneurs rather than planners and managers .
- each country's planners develop their own separate menus of desirable imports and surplus goods available for export .
- a principal duty of war department planners was to recommend a scheme of operations for the army in the waging of war against germany and japan .
- plans embody attempts by planners to alter the shape of the future, in line with the economic possibilities and constraints contained in economic models .
- he writes every detail in his daily planner
- hong kong government local town planners association
- okay, so psycho, day planner, computer chip
- i can't even function without my day planner
- i wrote a reminder in my daily planner
- i'm not a planner but rather spontaneous