- However, the 1997 Act still remains the principal planning act.
- The Housing and Planning Act 2016 allows for ten year tenancies.
- These four Acts are referred to as the Planning Acts.
- TPOs were originally introduced in the Town and Country Planning Act 1947.
- The Town and Country Planning Act 1977 provided the consenting and planning procedures.
- It's difficult to find planning act in a sentence. 用planning act造句挺难的
- It was established under the Madhya Pradesh Town and Country Planning Act, 1973.
- To establish such boards, it also recommended passage of a Regional Planning Act.
- Listing was begun by a provision in the Town and Country Planning Act 1947.
- Drummond White also drove the reforms to the Municipal and Planning Acts through provincial parliament.
- In 1998, the Legislature authorized the Accidental Release Prevention and Risk Management Planning Act.
- The region's watershed is protected by the Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act.
- It was established in 1973 under Madhya Pradesh Town and Country Planning Act, 1973.
- It can also arrest people, even if they are suspected of planning acts of corruption.
- The Town and Country Planning Act 1932 was chiefly concerned with development and new planning regulations.
- Recently, the Haitian government has accused Philippe of arms smuggling and planning acts against the government.