- She stitched a pocket on the new apron .
- I mean big money, not pocket change .
- She took from her pocket a little purse .
- He put his injured finger into his pocket .
- He felt in his pocket for some money .
- It's difficult to find pocket in a sentence. 用pocket造句挺难的
- It was hitting pockets of compressed air .
- He clapped his hand to his breast pocket .
- One of his hand dropped into his coat pocket .
- He shoved the purse into the pocket .
- He thrust his hands into his trousers pockets .
- They searched my pockets and packages .
- His mistake left us all out of pocket .
- He put the bark hastily in his pocket .
- The letter has been in my pocket all the time .
- You can return home with your pockets full .