- Bern took over Pohlern and dissolved the " Herrschaft ".
- The local and cantonal tax rate in Pohlern is one of the lowest in the canton.
- During the 2012-13 school year, there were a total of 24 students attending classes in Pohlern.
- Until the Late Middle Ages Pohlern was virtually uninhabited forest in the " patrician May family acquired parts of the village.
- Of the population in the municipality, 71 or about 31.4 % were born in Pohlern and lived there in 2000.
- It's difficult to find pohlern in a sentence. 用pohlern造句挺难的
- The neighboring municipalities starting from the north in a clockwise direction are : H鰂en, Niederstocken, Erlenbach im Simmental, D鋜stetten and Pohlern.
- A total of 38 workers ( 74.5 % of the 51 total workers in the municipality ) both lived and worked in Pohlern.
- The average income of the over 75, 000 CHF group in Pohlern was 111, 657 CHF, while the average across all of Switzerland was 131, 244 CHF.
- Pohlern became part of the court of Amsoldingen in the Thun District, where it remained until the district was dissolved in 2009 . Today most residents either work in agriculture or commute to jobs outside the municipality.
- In 2012 the average local and cantonal tax rate on a married resident, with two children, of Pohlern making 150, 000 CHF was 12.2 %, while an unmarried resident's rate was 18.2 %.