- It was modernized by 18th-century philologists Marko Pohlin and Jurij Japelj.
- His first poems were published in Marko Pohlin's collections of Slovene folk songs.
- Pohlin's historiographic work is considered of little worth but it was important in boosting the ethnic consciousness of his contemporary countymen.
- He was born Anton Pohlin in Ljubljana, in what was then the Duchy of Carniola in the Habsburg Monarchy, as the son of a tavern owner.
- He rejected the innovations of the Franciscan monk Marko Pohlin, and returned to the language of 16th-century Slovene Protestants, especially Jurij Dalmatin and Adam Bohori .
- It's difficult to find pohlin in a sentence. 用pohlin造句挺难的
- Pohlin was also the author of the book " Kraynske kroneke " ( The Carniolan Chronicles, 1770 ), which is considered the first work of historiography written in Slovene.
- In his monograph, republished and enlarged in 1788, Pohlin took as a source the Dalmatian humanist historian Mauro Orbini, who saw the Slavs as the most ancient people in Europe.
- Although Pohlin's linguistic innovations were later rejected by his successors, his " Kraynska grammatika " marked the beginning of the revival of Slovene language and Zois'circle.