- Stacey Calvert, as Polyhymnia, was exuberant if not always precise.
- Monique Meunier was technically flawless in a debut as a bold Polyhymnia.
- Poly is named after Polyhymnia, the Greek muse of sacred music.
- Jennie Somogyi as Polyhymnia was superb in her spring and perfect pique turns into arabesque.
- Kathleen Tracey, as Polyhymnia, offered a lively performance with a fun-loving aura.
- It's difficult to find polyhymnia in a sentence. 用polyhymnia造句挺难的
- Sofiane Sylve and Miranda Weese were new on Wednesday night as Polyhymnia and Calliope, respectively.
- Of these one bears the title of " Polyhymnia ", and has never been printed.
- The orbit of 33 Polyhymnia puts it in a 22 : 9 mean motion resonance with the planet Jupiter.
- She gives birth to her first child, Polyhymnia ( called Poly and eventually Polly ) shortly after the later book.
- Measurements of the position for this asteroid from 1854 to 1969 were used to determination the gravitational influence of Jupiter upon 33 Polyhymnia.
- Zemlinsky also met Arnold Schoenberg when the latter joined Polyhymnia, an orchestra in which he played cello and helped found in 1895.
- It was a performance to remember, with Ms . Herrera brilliant in her technique as Polyhymnia and Ms . Kent intense as Calliope.
- Ashley Tuttle's Calliope was too careful, but Yan Chen's Polyhymnia captured the neo in Balanchine's neo-classicism.
- But Jennie Somogyi, in a technically perfect debut as the muse Polyhymnia, and Pascale van Kipnis as Calliope, offered a welcome energy.
- The name chosen for the new fraternity was originally " Polyhymnia ", after the muse of sacred poetry, rhetoric and eloquence.