- Reproductive output appears to be correlated with local population abundance.
- Treatment efficiency is in鹵enced by health, maturity and population abundance of earthworms.
- Changes in the microfossil population abundance in the stratigraphy of current and former water bodies reflect changes in environmental conditions.
- However, at some of these sites, population abundance was very low and / or decreasing, especially in conditions of high water temperature and alkalinity.
- It is not possible to calculate absolute fitnesses from relative fitnesses alone, since relative fitnesses contain no information about changes in overall population abundance N ( t ).
- It's difficult to find population abundance in a sentence. 用population abundance造句挺难的
- The Muisca economy was self-sufficient regarding the basic social classes and the general population abundances of gold, feathers, marine snails, coca, yopo and other luxury goods.
- Research methods include population abundance studies based on distance sampling surveys ( both from aircraft and vessels ) and long-term photo-identification capture-recapture programmes; habitat and distribution time-series studies inclusive of the collection of remotely sensed environmental covariates; bioacoustics; behavioural sampling; remote biopsy sampling for genetic and toxicological analyses; passive tracking techniques, as well as radio and satellite telemetry.