- "Epaule de Porc Braisee au Romarin et a l'Ail,"
- The pillars of the porc hare decorated by stalactite decorations that are typical of Ottoman architecture.
- There are also porc and chickenfarms.
- An important tradition in rural areas of Catalonia is the pig slaughter ( Matan鏰 del porc ).
- The name Portapique is a corruption of the Acadian word'Porc-epic', meaning porcupine.
- It's difficult to find porcs in a sentence. 用porcs造句挺难的
- In about 1975 an expanded version of PROC called " PORC " was developed by John Timmons and Paul Desjardins.
- The two co-wrote the book " Un plat de porc aux bananes vertes " ( 1967 ).
- The two published a joint novel, " Un plat de porc aux bananes vertes ", in 1967.
- The March?du Porc Breton, located in Pl閞in, is where the price of pork is set for retailers across France.
- "Un porc de c鈏ne " pushed the jokes a little further, risking to be branded an obscene work.
- French recipe for " cSur de porc ?l'orange " is made of braised heart with an orange sauce.
- EMG then an acceleromyograph may be used for neuromuscular monitoring in general anesthesia with neuromuscular-blocking drugs, in order to avoid postoperative residual curarization ( PORC ).
- He serves as the President of the Syndicat National de l'Industrie des Viandes ( SNIV ) and the Syndicat National du Commerce du Porc ( SNCP ).
- "Porc means pork, right ? " he asked me one night after a 20-minute reading of the menu at a brasserie in Nancy, France.
- Meanwhile, the Acme Chop House's Aug . 13 pork-themed dinner will feature tete de porc, fried ears, stuffed pigs'feet and pastry created from larded dough.