- The PAP lies beyond the Porcupine Bank's deepest point and is southwest of it.
- Hy-Brasil has also been identified with Porcupine Bank, a shoal in the Atlantic Ocean about west of Ireland and discovered in 1862.
- One of his last acts as Mayor was to attend the opening of the Zapata Lexington semi-submersible oilrig, anchored south of the Porcupine Bank, one hundred and sixty miles west of Galway.
- :Yes it was-in the area at the southern end of the Rockall Plateau and Porcupine Bank, there are a number of features that have a'Middle Earth'connection, including Fangorn Bank, Edoras Bank, Gandalf's Spur, Lorien Knoll, Rohan Seamount, Gondor Seamount and Isengard Ridge . talk ) 13 : 29, 23 September 2012 ( UTC)
- Christina affected Ireland on the 175 anniversary of one of the worst storms of the last 500 years in the country, the Night of the Big Wind of 6 January 1839 . The Irish Marine Institute recorded waves nearly 12 metres on 6 January on its M6 buoy on the Porcupine Bank off the north-west of Ireland, and off the coast of Belmullet, Co . Mayo.
- It's difficult to find porcupine bank in a sentence. 用porcupine bank造句挺难的