- There is also an intersection with Prefectural Road 102 which goes to Ishidoriya.
- In 1991, it was made a prefectural road.
- Wassamu is also linked by train and Route 40 and prefectural roads 48 and 99.
- In Tono, Prefectural Roads 178 and 161 join 283 just northwest of Miyamori Station.
- Sign on Prefectural Road 8 in Esashi Ward, Oshu City showing how 456 joins 8 and 14.
- It's difficult to find prefectural road in a sentence. 用prefectural road造句挺难的
- The road was originally built by Japan Highway Public Corporation and management was transferred to Aichi Prefectural Road Public Corporation in 1983.
- Hikers can walk on a footpath from Kawanoe to Otoyo, Kochi . ( The path sometimes joins Ehime prefectural road 5 .)
- Most usually end at another prefectural road, or national route, or occasionally at or very close to a Japan Railway station.
- YMrM Park extends from YMrM Falls to the Nanno Sekigahara Line, a prefectural road that runs along the foot of the mountain.
- In Morioka, Route 396 joins Prefectural Road 208 in two places . 208 West crosses National Route 4 and leads to Yahaba Station.
- In conjunction with the Chkgoku Expressway and the Osaka ChkM KanjMsen of Osaka Prefectural Road 2, it will form a full outer ring road of Osaka.
- Prefectural lodgings and a prefectural road leading from the town of Iinomachi ( 飿螒 : u " + nomachi " ) were both opened in 1953.
- If a prefectural road does cross into another prefecture, even if for a few hundred feet, its number is not reused by the prefecture it crosses into.
- Work on the dam began in 1938, but it was not completed until 1954 due to World War II . Prefectural Road 178 passes over the top of the dam.
- There is also an intersection with Prefectural Road 36.36 East leads to National Route 106 while 36 West crosses route 4 and leads to the Morioka Minami Interchange of the TMhoku Expressway.