premium and deductible造句
- When I hear that Medicare premiums and deductibles are going up,
- Beneficiaries would contribute $ 71 billion through higher premiums and deductibles.
- There are other differences in addition to the premiums and deductibles.
- Premiums and deductibles may also rise, Russell said, citing the projected losses.
- Subsidies would be available for those with low incomes, eliminating or defraying premiums and deductibles.
- It's difficult to find premium and deductible in a sentence. 用premium and deductible造句挺难的
- Few experts believe Washington can save $ 250 billion or more without imposing excessive premiums and deductibles.
- For consumers it means higher annual premiums and deductibles, which are being raised to 15 percent.
- Trump has cited the rising costs of premiums and deductibles as a motivation to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- The Republican bill includes subsidies for low-income senior citizens that would reduce or eliminate monthly premiums and deductibles.
- Senate Republicans plan to reduce Medicare costs over seven years by raising premiums and deductibles and squeezing providers such as hospitals.
- It will also be far-ranging in the economy, including all medical costs, not just insurance premiums and deductibles.
- Some companies have responded by shifting part of the health insurance burden onto their workers or by ratcheting up premiums and deductibles.
- The software is also used to help insurers figure out how much to charge for premiums and deductibles in disaster-prone areas.
- It envisions higher premiums and deductibles for recipients, reduced fees to providers and a shift to managed care and health maintenance organizations.
- Seniors currently on Medicaid will automatically be shifted into the Medicare program for drug coverage and all premiums and deductibles will be waived.